BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My birthday celebration 2

I celebrated my birthday with Steven on 28 November.
We went to cee ceong gai at first.
We were looking for something, but didnt manage to get it.

So then, we went to Berjaya Time Square.
We travelled by Lrt and we stopped at KL Central station,
and we need to change to monorail and stop at Imbi.

We went to have our lunch at gasoline and
we went to theme park after that.
I realised that i can't play all that as i will feel
dizzy and vomit. Though i wasn't feeling that well
but still I thank steven for all these.

Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me,
even though you know that you are having your SPM.
Thank you for sharing all your thoughts with me.
Thank you for being at my side when i need you.

My sweet sixteen has passed and i am having my SPM
next year. I hope everything will remain like now and
it won't change. Bel, thanks for the video. Appreciate it! xD

0 comments: