BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

28 November 2009

I am clarified as sixteen from today onwards but still,

I am YOUNG. You do not need to doubt that.

16, what does sixteen means to you?
What does sixteen actually mean to me?

To me, it is a beginning of REAL exams-mare.
To me, it is a ending of my honeymoon year.

I appreciate that God has given me a chance to actually
sit in front of the computer and type all these.
It is a grace from God and it is not what we are suppose to get.
This is all because God loves us.

Though today is my birthday, i should sound happy.
But i always think that what if i am not given a chance
to stay longer in this world? I know i will have many
regrets and i tried to do everything that I can to show
how much i care and how much i love to everyone.

But i think I didn't manage to do so.
Whatever i do, it will not go to the original purpose of mine.
But I'm still being gracious that God has given me
what He thinks is good to me like..
My family, FF and Steven.
I thank God for that. :)




0 comments: