BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

My birthday celebration 1

I celebrated my first birthday which is on 27 Nov with FF.
I am really happy that my friends were being so understanding.
Being understanding in the way that they compromised
to celebrate my birthday on 27th. I am really happy.

We went to 1u around 11.30 and we had sushi for brunch.
Then, we went to TGV and we watched "New Moon".
I personally think that twilight is better than new moon.
Twilight is better because it is more romantic than new moon.

After we came out from the cinema, we saw Bao's parents.
So, we went back together.
FF : Honestly, i feel disappointed when we went back so early.
Because i don't hope that my 2009 birthday is just so short! :(

I still remember last year when we watched twilight,
we said that we will watch new moon again this year.
Same goes to next year, i hope no matter what we can still
watch breaking dawn next year. Just put SPM aside.

Ahh, i can't sleep on that night, i went to bed at 11 and
i woke up at 3 then i slept back at 6 again.
I thank everyone that wished me happy birthday.
I had a sweet 16 birthday! :) Love Fantastic Four.

0 comments: