BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5 challenging changes to me.

Hey guys, i have shifted my blog to here and it is now activate!


Finally, i fixed my computer this afternoon.
It costs about RM90 to change the power supply stuff.
I thought i have to announce that my desktop is dead,
but praise God it still haven't die, it is still ALIVE!

I have a few things that i want to say to a few person here.

1. My beloved family :
I know you will not have a chance to see this,
but still I hope that all of You will forgive me for what I did.
I know my communication way is not right, i will CHANGE!

2. My beloved FF :
Recently we do not have much time to talk to each other,
or maybe you all did but I didn't. I am very sorry about that,
from today onwards if POSSIBLE i will send each and everyone
of you at least a message to show that i DO care for 3 of u.
I hope you will understand that, that is the way to show that
Nicole does care. But if i am afford to do more, i will.
I will make a CHANGE in our relationship.

3 To Steven :
I think recently we are very good and therefore i don't really
have time for my FF. So i hope we can together build our
relationship with FF, a pure relationship that everyone does
share and talk to each other, not only between us. I know
recently you are having your SPM but still I hope we can do
a little little things that show we really care for FF.
Lets make a CHANGE to improve P7 relationship.

4. My special friends - Soon Yau and Jia Hou :
It has been a long long time that we didn't communicate,
I hope in the future we will have much time to chat and
have outing with FF. All the best in your SPM and remember
that we are all PERFECT SEVEN, no matter where you are.
Lets make a CHANGE in P7 relationship.

5. My friends :
I hope i can care for each and everyone around me,
but to all my friends, I am so SORRY that I CAN'T,
but as what jesus said "love your neighbour as yourself",
i will try to do that even i know that it is hard to achieve.
Specially to Juinn, thanks for being my "ah mei",
will appreciate our friendship.
Make a CHANGE to improve one's friendship.

The reason that i created this blog is to have a new life,
i hope i can do everything that all of you want me to do.
Even living for the others, i do not mind.
I hope we ALL can live in this world HAPPILY.
We do not know when will JESUS comes again.
I hope we can appreciate what we have in this world.

I love God, i love my family, i love P7 and i appreciate all of you.


0 comments: